Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

THE CORNER SHOP













This morning I had a date with destiny at The Corner shop in the Strand arcade. It is one of the first stores i have been to in a long time that stocks 'almost' all my favorite labels. From Kenzo to Isabel Marant, I was in heaven!
Here are my favorite finds from the store!

1. DEROTA knit
2. Kenzo peplum and salmon 3.1 Phillip Lim trousers
3. The perfect leather jacket by CARVEN
4. Printed shirt also by CARVEN
5. Liechtenstein inspired top by Karla Spetic
6. Flats from Dieppa Restrepo and bags by Isabels husband- Jerome Dreyfuss
7. Patchwork jeans by Isabel Marant.

Off to see a show now and continue with meetings! Follow me on Instagram for regular updates!
My username is hollievanosenbruggen

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow bows and arrows